You see this bitch? This is the fucking Audi A9 Concept vehicle.
It is the most beastly motherfucker to light up my Tumblr page.
The thing has engines in it’s wheels.
IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WHEELS.
See that futuristic design? Makes Acura designs look so 2010.
Oh? Where’s the windshield? It’s fully integrated into the roof using nano technology.
That means the bitch repairs itself.
Oh and that badass window and windshields?
It can change from solid like that to clear when you drive.
White isn’t a very sporty color? NO WORRIES. This beast can change it’s motherfucking color to whatever you fucking want.
THIS BITCH SHOULD GET IN MY GARAGE.
why don’t they hire tumblr bloggers to do the commercials i will never know
I hate driving but hot damn I would live in that car
Punishing blue players with Summoning trap was fun in Standard back when Valakut was the deck. Apparently it’s happening in Modern at the Pro Tour.
This combo works when the creature that Kiki-Jiki copies is able to untap Kiki-Jiki, allowing you to make an arbitrarily large number of hasty creatures.
Wait, how does that work?
- Play a creature (Most likely Kitchen Finks but it can be anything) and let your opponent counter it.
- Play Summoning Trap, which is free because your creature was countered, to put Eternal Witness into play
- Eternal Witness goes to the battlefield, it’s ability goes on the stack. Target Summoning Trap to get it back to your hand.
- Use your summoning trap, again for free, to play Restoration Angel
- The Angel blinks the Eternal Witness, who again gets Summoning Trap back to your hand
- Use the Summoning Trap one more time (Still Free!!) to play Kiki-Jiki
- Use Kiki-Jiki to make a copy of Restoration Angel, which blinks Kiki-Jiki, who taps to make a Restoration Angel, who blinks Kiki-Jiki, etc etc
- Swing with your infinite Restoration Angels because they have haste
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
i see the tables have tabled
nine out of ten dentists recommend Colgate. the last one won’t stop recommending “the flesh of the innocent” and “thousands and thousands of skulls, staring, judging” and quite frankly we aren’t sure if he’s a real dentist or not
and now, the weather